Equipment & Care
A gift to purchase life-saving and life-giving equipment will make a direct and lasting impact on the day-to-day lives of those who need it most – our clients, residents and patients.
- Hospital and long-term care beds
- Hydrotherapy tubs
- Ceiling lifts
- Essential clinical equipment
Culture & Arts
Culture and arts programs are a cornerstone of Baycrest’s holistic view of health and well-being. Your donation takes care to the next level, and improves the physical and emotional health of older adults.
- Spiritual care and cultural programming
- Concerts and music therapy
- Art therapy
- Dance classes
The Rotman Research Institute at Baycrest is a premier international centre for the study of human brain function. You are helping our scientists identify promising approaches to treatment.
- Upgrades for fMRI machine and other imaging equipment
- Fellowships and internships to support scientists’ work
- Recruiting and testing of research participants
- Lab operations
When Baycrest opened in 1918, it fostered an innovative person-centred approach to care. Now, a century later, you are supporting an ambitious revitalization that carries us into our next 100 years of care and innovation.
- Renovation of Terraces residence
- Kimel Family Centre for Brain Health & Wellness
- Alpha Omega Dental Centre
- Renovations to neighbourhoods in the Apotex Centre, Jewish Home for the Aged
You can support the Centre for Aging and Brain Health Innovation (CABHI) at Baycrest, which helps innovators gain access to key users to validate solutions in the areas of aging and brain health. Your investment gets promising technology and services to people who need them – sooner.
- Spark Program
- Industry Innovation Partnership Program
- Mobilization of technology
For the first time in Canada, there are more seniors than children – and we must be ready. We need your support to train the researchers and clinicians of tomorrow.
- Curriculum development
- Conferences, training and workshops
- Client and consumer education